Bath European Champions Cup Ties: Free Accommodation in this World Heritage City

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

PASA Rugby
Beginner

Bath European Champions Cup Ties: Free Accommodation in this World Heritage City

Post by PASA Rugby »

Stay for free with a friendly Bath supporter in the UNESCO World Heritage City for our Champions Cup game next January.

In return, we're looking for Leinster supporters to host travelling Bath Rugby fans, in rugby's first ever host community.

Discover more and use code 'LEINSTERBATH' at the Join Page https://www.pasarugby.com/join for your free travelling supporter membership

Can't make it to Bath? Join the community of like-minded supporters hosting one another on away trips and Support More, Spend Less.

(Posted with permission of the admins)
Louis Bollard
Founder - Dreamer - Fan
www.hostafan.co
ronk
Jamie Heaslip

Re: Bath European Champions Cup Ties: Free Accommodation in this World Heritage City

Post by ronk »

Interesting idea. We haven't had fans back in the RDS yet so I'm not sure what level of travel is going to happen in general. My only away games will be interpros.

Good luck anyway.
Dexter
Shane Horgan

Re: Bath European Champions Cup Ties: Free Accommodation in this World Heritage City

Post by Dexter »

We booked two €25 seats on Aer Lingus to Bristol, on the Friday morning. Nothing booked for return yet, so if it gets messed up no big loss.
Dont Panic!
PASA Rugby
Beginner

Post by PASA Rugby »

Dexter wrote: October 1st, 2021, 9:10 am We booked two €25 seats on Aer Lingus to Bristol, on the Friday morning. Nothing booked for return yet, so if it gets messed up no big loss.
Yeah, well we've had quite a few supporters use the site for that very reason. Flights are cheap enough so no biggie if they're cancelled but hotels are expensive if it gets cancelled so stay with a supporter instead and if it doesn't go ahead, nothing lost!
Louis Bollard
Founder - Dreamer - Fan
www.hostafan.co
PASA Rugby
Beginner

Post by PASA Rugby »

ronk wrote: September 30th, 2021, 10:51 pm Interesting idea. We haven't had fans back in the RDS yet so I'm not sure what level of travel is going to happen in general. My only away games will be interpros.

Good luck anyway.
Thank you - I appreciate that. I still want some friendly hosts in the Dublin area anyway, for URC games and ECC just for one or two hosting occasions a year (or whatever you prefer) so if you'd like to join just as a host, you also can do.

Agree on the travel confidence though - I'm noticing that myself for now with supporters still a bit unsure but the concept is strong enough and we're seeing more people keen to use it so it should be around when you want to go on away trips again too!
Louis Bollard
Founder - Dreamer - Fan
www.hostafan.co