10-Year IRFU Patron's Club Tickets For Sale

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
Medieval Knight
Beginner

10-Year IRFU Patron's Club Tickets For Sale

Post by Medieval Knight »

I'm moving to the US so offloading my two 10-year tickets. West Premium, block 329, row D. Super seats, basically on the 22, 4 rows from the front. Anthems are right in front of you before the match, and MOTM interviews are right there after the match. They expire end of July 2031, so 7 years left. I bought them for €30,000, so face value is now €21,000. I checked with the IRFU and it's easy to transfer them to their new owner. I don't like my friends and family enough to keep them as gifts, so hoping to find a suitable new home for them.

-----

Tickets have found a new home now, so no longer available. Thanks for the various messages and good luck to anyone who is still looking.
Last edited by Medieval Knight on May 9th, 2024, 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Re: 10-Year IRFU Patron's Club Tickets For Sale

Post by Flash Gordon »

Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us