RWC 2023

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
the spoofer
Shane Horgan

RWC 2023

Post by the spoofer »

Big ask but I'm looking for tickets for the two "lesser" games Ireland v Romania and Ireland V Tonga.

I thought some might have surfaced by now but no sign as of yet.

Thanks
MylesNaGapoleen
Rhys Ruddock

Re: RWC 2023

Post by MylesNaGapoleen »

good luck Spoofer. FYI when the tickets went on sale initially...there was no limit on the amount of tickets you could buy. normally ticket sales like this would limited to 6 or 8 per person.

I bumped into one connacht rugby fan in cardiff during the 6N who bought 27 tickets, yep, twenty seven, for Irish pool games and quarters. When she realised there was no limit she filled her boots, with aunties, uncles, second/third cousins piling in. Fair play. I waited in the queue for ages and got nada.

Hopefully, closer to the event, fans like that will offload their spares via the resellers bit of the ticket sales app, which I think forces face-value resales only - no profiteering. Realistically, touts will have been able to fill their boots too...so I fear that we will be paying through the feckin nose for match tickets.

https://tickets.rugbyworldcup.com/

The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

I'm going to add my big ask here....

I'm looking for up to 5 tickets to the Nantes game - Ireland Tonga. Will take anything

Thanks
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
the spoofer
Shane Horgan

Post by the spoofer »

MylesNaGapoleen wrote: May 26th, 2023, 8:57 am good luck Spoofer. FYI when the tickets went on sale initially...there was no limit on the amount of tickets you could buy. normally ticket sales like this would limited to 6 or 8 per person.

I bumped into one connacht rugby fan in cardiff during the 6N who bought 27 tickets, yep, twenty seven, for Irish pool games and quarters. When she realised there was no limit she filled her boots, with aunties, uncles, second/third cousins piling in. Fair play. I waited in the queue for ages and got nada.

Hopefully, closer to the event, fans like that will offload their spares via the resellers bit of the ticket sales app, which I think forces face-value resales only - no profiteering. Realistically, touts will have been able to fill their boots too...so I fear that we will be paying through the feckin nose for match tickets.

https://tickets.rugbyworldcup.com/

Thanks. I spent ages queueing when tickets were released, got to the top of the queue only to be told all sold. This happened at least 4 times when tickets were released. It was an absolute clusterfuck.

I'm going anyway and will enjoy the trip around France so not terribly worried.
scrum25
Knowledgeable

Post by scrum25 »

Looking for 2 tickets for Ireland Scotland will buy or alternately could swap for 2 Ireland South Africa tickets
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Ticket resale from hospitality returns worked a dream was just looking for Qtr 2 as have to be in work on the Monday cat 1 €300 steep but judging by the four +Scotland teams in the mix worth it even if we don’t top our group !.
Flying wedge
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Plenty of Cat 1 Ireland v Romania tickets available at the moment €116 if anyone is not sorted at this stage ?. On the official site ….
Flying wedge
the spoofer
Shane Horgan

Post by the spoofer »

footrush wrote: July 20th, 2023, 5:40 am Plenty of Cat 1 Ireland v Romania tickets available at the moment €116 if anyone is not sorted at this stage ?. On the official site ….
Yeah picked up a number of those but none available for the Tongan game.

I hadn't realised that Ire V Romania is in the new stadium. Thought it was at the scene of one of our greatest ever wins against Clermont.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Yep that’s ground we beat Clermont in was also where Ireland were pushed by 🇬🇪 and 🇳🇦 in the last French World Cup ?.
Flying wedge
the spoofer
Shane Horgan

Post by the spoofer »

footrush wrote: July 20th, 2023, 5:08 pm Yep that’s ground we beat Clermont in was also where Ireland were pushed by 🇬🇪 and 🇳🇦 in the last French World Cup ?.
Yep. I was at the Georgian game and a world of counselling hasn’t fixed the nightmares.
Ruckedtobits
Rob Kearney

Post by Ruckedtobits »

Samoa's defeat of Japan and Fiji's win against Tonga were two games which demonstrated that the "small" teams are progressing and are well capable of taking a big scalp in France in September.

Matt Williams, and other commentators, have postulated that the game is getting faster and more skillful. On that basis alone, the Japanese and Fijians will be able to contest with the big nations. Fiji could beat Australia or even Wales, based on recent form, whilst Fiji might just overcome Argentina, even if England still appear too big a challenge.

Certainly, the style and pace that both nations display, will make for fascinating encounters in a couple of months time.
Ruckedtobits
Rob Kearney

Post by Ruckedtobits »

The Doc wrote: May 26th, 2023, 9:48 am I'm going to add my big ask here....

I'm looking for up to 5 tickets to the Nantes game - Ireland Tonga. Will take anything

Thanks
Did you get sorted for those tickets @ The Doc?
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

Ruckedtobits wrote:
The Doc wrote: May 26th, 2023, 9:48 am I'm going to add my big ask here....

Thanks
Did you get sorted for those tickets @ The Doc?
No nothing yet

Sent from my LE2123 using Tapatalk

jimbobjoe
Mullet

Post by jimbobjoe »

3 x tickets available to sell @ face value (ONO) for Australia v Georgia on 9th September in Paris
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

Looking for tickets to Tonga Ireland on 16th of Spetemeber
Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
England A 8 - 14 Ireland A, 25th Jan 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
Ruckedtobits
Rob Kearney

Post by Ruckedtobits »

paddyor wrote: August 3rd, 2023, 11:26 am Looking for tickets to Tonga Ireland on 16th of Spetemeber
I'm also looking for 1 or 2 tickets for this game. Any suggestions? I've been searching for these for 3 months.
Barry
Enlightened

Post by Barry »

jimbobjoe wrote:3 x tickets available to sell @ face value (ONO) for Australia v Georgia on 9th September in Paris
I offloaded 4 tickets for this game (face value) on the "resale" section of the RWC 2023 website

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

Barry wrote: August 3rd, 2023, 4:06 pm
jimbobjoe wrote:3 x tickets available to sell @ face value (ONO) for Australia v Georgia on 9th September in Paris
I offloaded 4 tickets for this game (face value) on the "resale" section of the RWC 2023 website

+1

Offloaded the tickets I didn't need on the resale site. The only handy thing about the RWC ticketing system being overridden with automated touts is that it took about 30 secs to offload some tickets nobody would want
Mattthehat

Post by Mattthehat »

Two tickets to Scotland game for sale, ideally swap for two SA tickets.
jimbobjoe
Mullet

Post by jimbobjoe »

Barry wrote: August 3rd, 2023, 4:06 pm

Thanks Barry - did you get them as part of the Paris pack?