Leinster v La Rochelle Heineken Cup Final Sat 28th May 4.45 Marseille

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Champions Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Re: Leinster v La Rochelle Heineken Cup Final Sat 28th May 4.45 Marseille

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

The squad being bolstered by the return of ceemec almost makes us unbeatable :D
ceemec
Shane Jennings

Post by ceemec »

My work here is done.....
Laighin Break
Mullet

Post by Laighin Break »

ceemec wrote: May 17th, 2022, 4:35 pm Confirmed by French media that TKB has broken his hand and is done for the season, more than likely.
Out for 6 semaines
Oldschoolsocks
Shane Horgan

Post by Oldschoolsocks »

Is Skelton confirmed out?
hugonaut
Shane Jennings

Post by hugonaut »

LeRouxIsPHat wrote: May 17th, 2022, 4:48 pm The squad being bolstered by the return of ceemec almost makes us unbeatable :D
+1
Oldschool
Cian Healy

Post by Oldschool »

Laighin Break wrote: May 17th, 2022, 4:58 pm
ceemec wrote: May 17th, 2022, 4:35 pm Confirmed by French media that TKB has broken his hand and is done for the season, more than likely.
Out for 6 semaines
We only need 2
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall who's the greatest player of them all? It is Drico your majesty.
mildlyinterested
Leo Cullen

Post by mildlyinterested »

Wayne Barnes will referee next week’s Heineken Champions Cup final between Leinster and La Rochelle.
neill_m
Rhys Ruddock

Post by neill_m »

Leinster Rugby v Stade Rochelais
Saturday 28 May – Stade Vélodrome, Marseille (17.45) Local Time
Referee: Wayne Barnes (Eng);
Assistant referees: Matthew Carley (Eng), Christophe Ridley (Eng);
TMO: Tom Foley (Eng);
Citing Commissioner: Stefano Marrama (Ita)
curates_egg
Seán Cronin

Post by curates_egg »

Thought it might go to Pearce, but no issue with Barnes.
He has reffed us pretty well (I know Ireland have had issues with him).
enby
Rhys Ruddock

Post by enby »

Not sure how he and JS10 get on but he is a decent ref.
cormac
Rob Kearney

Post by cormac »

I make it he's reffed us 17 times - 11 wins 6 defeats. Against French teams it's 8 wins and 6 defeats.

The defeats were against Toulon (3 times), Clermont (twice) and Toulouse (once).

Notable wins include the 2012 SF, 2013 SF (Challenge Cup), 2018 Final and 2019 SF. He's reffed us once this season, at home to Montpellier.
Look out Itchy, he's Irish
jezzer
Rob Kearney

Post by jezzer »

curates_egg wrote: May 18th, 2022, 11:15 am Thought it might go to Pearce, but no issue with Barnes.
Pearce got last year's final so it was Barnsey's turn.
Ruckedtobits
Rob Kearney

Post by Ruckedtobits »

The best aspect of this appointment is Barnes' ability & confidence in refereeing the scrum. He understands that the scrum is primarily a means of re-starting the game with an advantage to the team in possession. He handles a wheeling scrum very authoritatively and that is now key to the majority of messy scrums.

Happy to have Barnes or Pearse, who have both been excellent this reason and, IMO, have overtaken their French counterparts this Season.
Blueberry
Mullet

Post by Blueberry »

Good happy out with Barnes. If we don't win it won't be because of the ref................

Now bring it on !!
neill_m
Rhys Ruddock

Post by neill_m »

curates_egg wrote: May 18th, 2022, 11:15 am Thought it might go to Pearce, but no issue with Barnes.
Pearce has the Challenge Final.

EPCR CHALLENGE CUP FINAL
(Kick-off local time)
Lyon v RC Toulon
Friday 27 May – Stade Vélodrome, Marseille (21.00) Local Time
Referee: Luke Pearce (Eng);
Assistant referees: Andrew Brace (Ire), Frank Murphy (Ire);
TMO: Ian Tempest (Eng);
Citing Commissioner: Ed Kenny (Ire)
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

Right Brooksters I need help - I need someone who can speak French to help me with a fairly major ticket issue. I bought Golden Tickets back in 2019 and now when I try to print them I can't find them in my account. I've emailed the LNR ticket address twice and this evening I tried to phone but couldn't get past the menu because I can't understand what the options are. Is there anyone who would be prepared to either send an email on my behalf or phone the ticket line of I DM'd my ticket information?
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
TMC
Knowledgeable

Post by TMC »

+1

Neither a fan of backchat and La Rogelle mirror their coach in that department, not afraid to share their views on decisions with the man in the middle. Liked the way Dickson dealt with Elstadt I think it was at the weekend, you clap at me like that again and you'll leave the pitch. Concise & clear and as direct a get back in your box since Nigel introduced himself to the Benneton scrum half a few years ago.

Respect for the man in the middle under threat in the game as a whole and the soccerisation (feel dirty even typing it) of player's behaviour in rugby needs to stop. 2 players on the pitch have the right to address the referee, end of. We're no angels wrt this either in fairness, we have a couple of players who frequently attempt to assist the referee in applying & interpreting the laws.
riocard911
Shane Jennings

Post by riocard911 »

TMC wrote: May 18th, 2022, 7:37 pm
+1

Neither a fan of backchat and La Rogelle mirror their coach in that department, not afraid to share their views on decisions with the man in the middle. Liked the way Dickson dealt with Elstadt I think it was at the weekend, you clap at me like that again and you'll leave the pitch. Concise & clear and as direct a get back in your box since Nigel introduced himself to the Benneton scrum half a few years ago.

Respect for the man in the middle under threat in the game as a whole and the soccerisation (feel dirty even typing it) of player's behaviour in rugby needs to stop. 2 players on the pitch have the right to address the referee, end of. We're no angels wrt this either in fairness, we have a couple of players who frequently attempt to assist the referee in applying & interpreting the laws.
+1. Hate backchat and "soccerisation" like the plague. Barnsey is in my good books since he sent Hartley off at the end of the first half of the Prem final in 2013 for cursing at him. Led to Hartley not making the Lions tour to Oz. And Northampton lost the match!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
JohnB
Graduate

Post by JohnB »

I think that Wayne Barnes is as competent and fair a Referee as we can get for the RCC Final. Hopefully, we'll paint good pictures for him even if our scrum is under pressure!
colinmtn
Knowledgeable

Post by colinmtn »

Xanthippe wrote: May 18th, 2022, 5:31 pm Right Brooksters I need help - I need someone who can speak French to help me with a fairly major ticket issue. I bought Golden Tickets back in 2019 and now when I try to print them I can't find them in my account. I've emailed the LNR ticket address twice and this evening I tried to phone but couldn't get past the menu because I can't understand what the options are. Is there anyone who would be prepared to either send an email on my behalf or phone the ticket line of I DM'd my ticket information?
I had the same issue when I logged in to access mine, found them eventually as they have moved the tickets bought in 2019 to the History section, once I clicked on that I found them available to download.

Once logged into the ticket site click on the personalised name on the top right (mine says Colin). On the popdown menu click Mes Commandes and you get a screen showing all orders that appears empty and says No order available.

It appears there are none but there is also a button marked Mes Historique to see older orders.

Click on MES Historique and the ticktes are there (or at least were for me).
All hail the monstrous nerd. I am by far the SUPREME NERD GOD!!!