Spare Champions Cup Final 2019 tickets

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Champions Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.
jtasker

Re: Spare Champions Cup Final 2019 tickets

Post by jtasker »

Hello, I live in Newcastle & have 4 spare tickets for the final on Saturday the 11th. Leazes stand lower l1l £45 each I can post first thing Tuesday next day recorded delivery, if anyone is interested.
TheBear
Enlightened

Post by TheBear »

Strange that there are so many tickets available. Is it that it's more awkward to get to Newcastle, rather than Cardiff or London, with less accommodation, or is it all about the lack of interest from the opposition?
Heavy words are so lightly thrown
MylesNaGapoleen
Rhys Ruddock

Post by MylesNaGapoleen »

TheBear wrote:Strange that there are so many tickets available. Is it that it's more awkward to get to Newcastle, rather than Cardiff or London, with less accommodation, or is it all about the lack of interest from the opposition?
yep.

I got tickets via clermont for the semi final in lyon two years ago...was chatting to fans on their forum and its the availability & cost of accommodation and getting there is the issue. some are doing overnight coach rides. most are not going and urging the club to open up the bib park so fans can watch on the big screen together.

Saracens don't have much supporters that will travel. The Ricoh is only up the road from their home pitch...about 1.5 hours drive...and they couldn't be arsed to do that for the semi final in the middle of a bank holiday weekend. In the same breath, they are probably the most disliked club in english rugby because of the way they blatantly flaunt the salary cap rules. They wouldn't have the huge depth they enjoy if they stuck to the same salary cap that other teams have to. Most english neutrals will be shouting for us because of that.

Have to say...Bilbao was worse last year..accommodation was extortionate and it was tricky to get to. half the stadium was empty on the friday night for the challenge cup final (which was a great game).
CearbhallG

Post by CearbhallG »

One ticket available at face value. £49.50. Leazes East Corner.
trollhammern

Post by trollhammern »

Have two tickets going for Gallowsgate Stand, West corner, Section C, Row F. Face value €90 for both.
Not10
Beginner

Post by Not10 »

Hi I have two Cat 1 seats together in the Milburn Stand Section LL2G - face value £90 each. PM me if interested
Walter Sobchak

Post by Walter Sobchak »

MylesNaGapoleen wrote:
Walter Sobchak wrote:Unfortunately cannot travel also.....based in Dublin 6W...if anyone interested: Single Ticket for 10 and 11 May, Gallowgate Stand East Corner, Block A, Row NN - the Block seems sold out now...face value £42/€50.....if any member knows OLSC Team President I have left her details of the tickets also.
Hi Walter. They still available? Im already in the same block but have two buddys who want to join......yes indeed !
LCD_Blue
Bookworm

Post by LCD_Blue »

HI all. I have 2 tickets for the Gallowgate Stand Lower €50 for the pair. PM if interested
Paddyjoe

Tickets for Newcastle

Post by Paddyjoe »

Cant go so hoping to give these a good home!

2 tickets, Block L1C Row DD, side by side, CAT 1, £95.40 each so €230 for pair includes fees paid to ticketmaster.

Paddyjoe
Last edited by Paddyjoe on May 8th, 2019, 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ashburtonview

Post by ashburtonview »

I have 4 tickets for the Gallowgate Stand Lower , Row AA €45 per ticket. PM if interested
Barronjohn

Post by Barronjohn »

Hi All have 2 premium seat tickets going spare (127.50 each)book value all I want need to had them over in Newcastle (there from Friday evening). Let me know if interested. :happy clapper:
Barronjohn

Post by Barronjohn »

I have 2 spare premium tickets details;
Milburn Stand L4B | 2 tickets
Row RR | Seats 22, 23

Brothers dropped out last minute, Face Value £127.50 each. PM me if interested. Will be in Newcastle from Friday Evening (staying in City Centre) to hand over tickets.
TheBear
Enlightened

Post by TheBear »

This is getting kinda silly, but I seem to have three spare tickets for the Leinster match at this stage, and there are still 500 or so on sale online. It'd be a shame if the match didn't sell out.

Edit: It'll be a shame when the match doesn't sell out.
Heavy words are so lightly thrown
BazNewcastle

Finals Tickets for sale

Post by BazNewcastle »

Falcons fan. Have 2 tickets to sell West Stand. Just looking for face value. GBP85x2. Would have to pay/collect pre game in Newcastle.
nelly the elephant
Rhys Ruddock

Post by nelly the elephant »

Have 2 spare tickets for the Leazes Stand, level 7 , £63.60 each(face value) will sell for that or €70 each.

Also one space available in car sailing Dublin to Holyhead on Friday morning at 8am, returning Sunday sailing at 2pm.(€100) Accommodation in Sunderland hotel for Friday & Saturday nights(€135 for both nights pps -twin room)
We all dream of a team of Sean O'Briens......
kdublin

8 tickets for final available

Post by kdublin »

Hi all,

Last minute but a group of 8 of us are unable to travel and we have 8 tickets beside each other available. Please let me know if any takers out there, would hate to see them go to waste.

Thanks
yellabelly1961
Knowledgeable

Post by yellabelly1961 »

seems like a lot of people trying to sell tickets, stadium wont be full sadly. Would imagine most travelling have their tickets sorted by now so the sellers will probably be left with them.. :roll:
Sinj
Beginner

Post by Sinj »

Hi guys,

My group has pulled out so we have four tickets to both the Challenge Cup and Champions Cup Finals. All tickets are in the Leazes East Corner Block G. They paid €31 for each ticket per game but will give the four Challenge Cup Final tickets for free if someone buys the Champions Cup ones. I'm still heading along anyway so can even bring the tickets to Newcastle or collect in Dublin beforehand.
Sinj
Beginner

Post by Sinj »

Sinj wrote:Hi guys,

My group has pulled out so we have four tickets to both the Challenge Cup and Champions Cup Finals. All tickets are in the Leazes East Corner Block G. They paid €31 for each ticket per game but will give the four Challenge Cup Final tickets for free if someone buys the Champions Cup ones. I'm still heading along anyway so can even bring the tickets to Newcastle or collect in Dublin beforehand.
Sorry they'll give them all away for free now if anyone's still looking
MylesNaGapoleen
Rhys Ruddock

Post by MylesNaGapoleen »

Pretty tight trying to offload tickets now lads. If you have spares and aren't travelling, give them to someone who is, so they won't go to waste. Loads of tix available for Friday.... Only about 500 clermont fans travelling. Saturday isn't a sell out.