Final tickets 2023

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Champions Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Re: Final tickets 2023

Post by johng »

Xanthippe wrote: May 12th, 2023, 6:32 pm
johng wrote: May 12th, 2023, 5:18 pm I logged on at 16:48 to check for one of our gang and I saw no tickets. Refreshed until a few mins ago. Nowt
It wasn't a public sale John- there was a link emailed from Leinster. Mind you I logged in with the link at 17:08 and they were all gone
I was using the link
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

johng wrote: May 13th, 2023, 9:23 am
Xanthippe wrote: May 12th, 2023, 6:32 pm
johng wrote: May 12th, 2023, 5:18 pm I logged on at 16:48 to check for one of our gang and I saw no tickets. Refreshed until a few mins ago. Nowt
It wasn't a public sale John- there was a link emailed from Leinster. Mind you I logged in with the link at 17:08 and they were all gone
I was using the link
Wow that’s strange so 🤔
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

Did you refresh the same page or did you close down the page and go back in? If you just refreshed, and depending on how the server was set up, the server would see your session as starting at 16.48 when there were no tickets on sale, and refreshing wouldn't change that
I have Bumbleflex
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Both
Observingprop123
Mullet

Post by Observingprop123 »

How are tickets transferred over ticketmaster? Have someone saying they'll send them over when I've sent the money, presume its a scam.
MylesNaGapoleen
Rhys Ruddock

Post by MylesNaGapoleen »

Observingprop123 wrote: May 13th, 2023, 4:25 pm How are tickets transferred over ticketmaster? Have someone saying they'll send them over when I've sent the money, presume its a scam.
I have golden tickets and cannot transfer. can only print and email. that said...golden tickets are the same ticket for both finals so maybe it's possible with regular tickets.
MylesNaGapoleen
Rhys Ruddock

Post by MylesNaGapoleen »

guessing munster fans might be selling tickets tonight....in the hope of getting to south africa for the URC final. first sniff of a trophy since 2011. fair play to them. fully deserved their win tonight.
Theleafysuburb
Learner

Post by Theleafysuburb »

Hi lads, hoping someone has a spare if not absolutely no worries at all. Take care fellas and enjoy the match.
FLIP
Seán Cronin

Post by FLIP »

Just saw a pair of tickets on Ticketmaster if anyone's still looking
Anyone But New Zealand
Theleafysuburb
Learner

Post by Theleafysuburb »

FLIP wrote: May 15th, 2023, 8:22 pm Just saw a pair of tickets on Ticketmaster if anyone's still looking
Damn ! Missed it
blue4life
Beginner

Post by blue4life »

:happy clapper:
blue4life wrote: May 4th, 2023, 2:03 pm We are long standing season ticket holders (since 2003). Not one of use got any tickets through the lottery. We are looking for 3 tickets but we will happily buy a single ticket if anyone has a spare going. Can revolut, bank transfer or pay cash on the day.
A very kind season ticket holder has offered me 2 tickets as he is has been lucky enough to get offered a place in a corporate box. Very much appreciated. Many thanks. Brendan.
vagga
Bookworm

Post by vagga »

Looking for 1 single ticket - anywhere at all! thanks

EDIT: I got a ticket!!!!! Ticketmaster resale process. Did not even know it was a thing, before coming on here never heard of it before!!

Just skipped some of my planned cycle and pressed refresh for an hour!!! One single ticket popped up after an hour of constant refreshing - boom!!!
OliverP

Post by OliverP »

I have been looking for one ticket for the past five weeks for tomorrow’s final if anyone has one at a sensible price please contact me .