EDIT: SOLD 2 x Golden tickets for sale

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Champions Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

EDIT: SOLD 2 x Golden tickets for sale

Post by The Doc »

Hi

Due to crossed wires I have two spare golden tickets. Block 305 row D.... So East Premium about the half way. Total cost €300.

I got them from the UK so only have them in PDF. Am aware that means there's a slim chance I've been scammed so I would suggest settling up with me after the event. So if there's any issues they would be mine rather than yours. I only mention it in case someone would have expenses or hassle getting to Dublin.

Preference would be to sort out any long time LF users but I think most are sorted at this stage. And if you have an interest in the Challange cup game time is an issue.

DM me... I'll keep an eye out this afternoon

Sent from my LE2123 using Tapatalk

I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
enby
Rhys Ruddock

Re: 2 x Golden tickets for sale

Post by enby »

DM sent to you
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

Sent you a message

The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

Tickets sold