Donald Trump - Have your say.

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

John23
Enlightened

Re: Donald Trump - Have your say.

Post by John23 »

It's looking a little brighter JRB than it did 90 minutes ago. Probably going to end up in the courts in at least 4 of states
“Somedays you're the pigeon, somedays you're the statue.”
Oldschool
Cian Healy

Post by Oldschool »

No one stateside, that I'm aware, is calling it.
However it's looking like Biden by a margin of about 20.
The postal votes are having a big impact on the last few swing states.
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall who's the greatest player of them all? It is Drico your majesty.
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

John23 wrote: November 4th, 2020, 11:39 am It's looking a little brighter JRB than it did 90 minutes ago. Probably going to end up in the courts in at least 4 of states
Georgia will be a very interesting count, Atlanta area seems to be the highest remaining count which would be predominantly JRB.
Tally now stands 225/213
This is how I see it falling (https://www.270towin.com/)
JRB to take Arizona, Nevada, Wisconsin, Michigan, Maine = 47
Adolf to take North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Alaska= 54
Totes: 271/267

"It was Mrs O'Leary's cow"
Daniel Sullivan
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

Regardless, it looks like the Republicans held the senate so the Dems are f%~ked.
Daniel Sullivan
Logorrhea
Shane Horgan

Post by Logorrhea »

Peg Leg wrote: November 4th, 2020, 12:26 pm Regardless, it looks like the Republicans held the senate so the Dems are f%~ked.
Yep. Another four years of them getting absolutely nothing done.
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

Logorrhea wrote: November 4th, 2020, 12:29 pm
Peg Leg wrote: November 4th, 2020, 12:26 pm Regardless, it looks like the Republicans held the senate so the Dems are f%~ked.
Yep. Another four years of them getting absolutely nothing done.
North Dakota has just confirmed a Senate seat for Republican David Andahl...
Show Spoiler:
He died of Covid 19 in October
Daniel Sullivan
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

House of Representatives bot senate.

NYT gives Dems a 75% chance of winning the Senate. Mail in ballot should work towards Dems in a few places Like Georgia, not over yet.
Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
England A 8 - 14 Ireland A, 25th Jan 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

paddyor wrote: November 4th, 2020, 4:45 pm House of Representatives bot senate.

NYT gives Dems a 75% chance of winning the Senate. Mail in ballot should work towards Dems in a few places Like Georgia, not over yet.
Neither, it was a state legislature election, not congressional
I have Bumbleflex
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

Dave Cahill wrote: November 4th, 2020, 4:55 pm

Godamm twitter
Daniel Sullivan
ronk
Jamie Heaslip

Post by ronk »

Guardian has Biden on 264. Any one of 4 battlegrounds left wins it for him.
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

Dave Cahill wrote: November 4th, 2020, 4:55 pm

State Senate for the draw?
Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

Anyway. Gonna be tight in Georgia. Biden needs ajust under 40k votes from about 100k left in districts trending +75% Dem. PA has been chuggin along at the same rate for over 12 hours now and it looks like Biden will win out 60k-80k more than Trump. MI is outside the margin for a recount at the moment and growing. Glad I called it a night at about 2am last night when twitter was freaking out.
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

paddyor wrote: November 5th, 2020, 2:36 am Anyway. Gonna be tight in Georgia. Biden needs ajust under 40k votes from about 100k left in districts trending +75% Dem. PA has been chuggin along at the same rate for over 12 hours now and it looks like Biden will win out 60k-80k more than Trump. MI is outside the margin for a recount at the moment and growing. Glad I called it a night at about 2am last night when twitter was freaking out.
I think Georgia is gone even if Biden were to pick up 75% of remaining Ballots (Count is at 98% now) he'll finish about 40k short. Pennsylvania on the other hand with 11% still to count Biden could finish 150k ahead with 75% of the remaining Ballots.
Daniel Sullivan
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

Peg Leg wrote: November 5th, 2020, 9:15 am
paddyor wrote: November 5th, 2020, 2:36 am Anyway. Gonna be tight in Georgia. Biden needs ajust under 40k votes from about 100k left in districts trending +75% Dem. PA has been chuggin along at the same rate for over 12 hours now and it looks like Biden will win out 60k-80k more than Trump. MI is outside the margin for a recount at the moment and growing. Glad I called it a night at about 2am last night when twitter was freaking out.
I think Georgia is gone even if Biden were to pick up 75% of remaining Ballots (Count is at 98% now) he'll finish about 40k short. Pennsylvania on the other hand with 11% still to count Biden could finish 150k ahead with 75% of the remaining Ballots.
Ehhh - Biden is about 18k votes behind at the moment with somehting like 100k votes to be counted (last I saw - could be less) in mainly urban centres.
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

He was picking up 93% in some districts. 3 of the districts were breaking
75-25
93-7
81-19

It was reported 18.5k deficit with 25k votes to count about an hour ago. Now it's estimated there's 70k ballots in total mostly metro Atalnat and Savannah which should favour Biden heavily

https://twitter.com/bluestein/status/13 ... 32480?s=20

Think he'll win PA with no recount. It's heartening after all the screwing around with voting etc that so many went out to vote. I think the probable upshot of this is that the federal govt will put in place rules around counting absentee ballots so that it's done like Ohio to stop a repeat of Trumps antics.

https://twitter.com/JebBush/status/1324 ... 55426?s=20
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

The Doc wrote: November 5th, 2020, 12:54 pm
Ehhh - Biden is about 18k votes behind at the moment with somehting like 100k votes to be counted (last I saw - could be less) in mainly urban centres.
I've been following stats on Politico, they may be slower to update than where you're reading. There was a 97,433 gap at my time of writing.
Daniel Sullivan
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

61k votes left in Georgia 18.5k deficit to make up.
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

Deficit down to 14k. he'll need more than that to stay out in front when overseas(Military tend to lean R) ballots are accounted for.

PA deficit is less than 120k.
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
TerenureJim
Shane Jennings

Post by TerenureJim »

Georgia down to just over 3,000 with 18,000 in mainly dem leaning counties left and Pennsylvania continues to edge closer. Trump is gone, if he continues with the "if you count the legal votes I win big" nonsense you'd have to think at a certain point he'll be ditched by senior Republicans looks like it may be happening. It's tinpot dictator stuff.
RoboProp
Shane Horgan

Post by RoboProp »

RoboProp wrote: October 16th, 2020, 9:50 am
Oldschool wrote: October 16th, 2020, 9:43 am It looks like we're all going to be able to relax after the election.

2016 was close and in hindsight the main reason Donald won was because Hillary didn't get the vote out in the states that mattered whereas Donald did.

2020 A low poll would be in Trump's favour he will get his vote out but this time round the democratic vote will definitely be out.
In that situation there can be only one winner.
The end of an era 😂😂😂
You're gonna miss him (like a hole in the head, I know) but life is going to be a lot duller (Thank God).
I'm hoping for the Gerard Butler ending. Trump goes for the nuclear football, Butler guns him down, hands it to Biden and says "I believe this is yours Mr. President" Biden replies "Where the heck are you from with that accent, oh and call me Joe"
Roll credits
I know I'm a bit out there sometimes, but if this plays out I'm buying a lotto ticket for the first time