Starting new threads

If you have feedback about the site or the forum, leave it here

Moderator: moderators

LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Starting new threads

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

In light of about 3 threads being started today about Sexton going to Stade and the fact that ever since I've been on here there seems to be spurts like that every now and then (particularly coming up to big HC matches) would it be a good idea to have some sort of rule about starting threads such as needing to have made 200 posts or having to be a member for 3 months or something along those lines anyway?

If it was easily enforceable then I reckon it could be a good idea although I'm guessing it would be tricky to police. I realise it won't cut out all of the problem but it might reduce it a fair bit. Am I being harsh?
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Re: Starting new threads

Post by Peg Leg »

LeRouxIsPHat wrote:In light of about 3 threads being started today about Sexton going to Stade and the fact that ever since I've been on here there seems to be spurts like that every now and then (particularly coming up to big HC matches) would it be a good idea to have some sort of rule about starting threads such as needing to have made 200 posts or having to be a member for 3 months or something along those lines anyway?

If it was easily enforceable then I reckon it could be a good idea although I'm guessing it would be tricky to police. I realise it won't cut out all of the problem but it might reduce it a fair bit. Am I being harsh?
Post Nazi!

What If Jonno set up the thread titled "I'm moving to Stade" as his first post!
"It was Mrs O'Leary's cow"
Daniel Sullivan